WINDOWS - PLATINUM PLUS/EXTREME
The Platinum Plus/Extreme Window Series
When it comes to selecting windows for your home, you won’t find a finer product than the Platinum Window. Our windows are backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal and are engineered and built to give you the highest possible thermal performance, easy fingertip operation, exquisite beauty and they won’t require maintenance to keep them working and looking great for decades.
Engineered Features and Benefits You Can Expect
- Heavy Walled Construction: 0.080” thick walls
- Fusion Welded Frame and Sash: The utmost in strength and integrity
- Night Vent Latch: Allows for ventilation with a security deterrent feature
- Dual Tilt In Sashes: Both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning
- Interlocking Meeting Rail: Integral interlock provides additional security.
- Fiberglass Reinforcement: Provides structural integrity in both sashes
- Stainless Steel Constant Force Balance: Trouble free, maintenance free. Provides smooth operation
- Dual Tech Lock System: The lock activates the tilt latch and is hidden from view
- Clean Interior Millwork Appearance: With equal sight lines of the sashes and no unsightly thumb buttons
- Positive Sloped Sill: Provides water runoff, even in driving rain
- Owens Corning Fiberglass Insulation: In frame and sash for maximum energy savings and efficiency
- Deeply Pocketed Head: With weatherstripping to resist air infiltration
- Three Layers of Weather Stripping: With double mylar fins for resistance to air, water and sound infiltration.
- Fully welded double wall interior dam leg: with fin-seal weather-stripping for improved strength and optimal air and water performance.
- Storm Interlock: Integral sill and meeting rail lock and prevents sash from bowing under structural stress, reducing your Energy Bill.
Save Money On Your Energy Bill
The clear appearance of High Performance LowE insulating glass permits 64% of the sun’s natural light to enter your home while blocking 72% of its heat energy. That means you can expect a summer cooling cost savings and lower heating costs by cutting heat loss. The microscopically thin heat reflective coating blocks solar energy in the summer and reduces the escape of heat in the winter without altering the appearance of your window inside or out.
Superior Energy Savings Performance
Platinum plus U-Value .26 / R-Value 4, Platinum extreme u-value .22 R-5
*With SB70 LowE and Insulated Frame and Sash.
Superior energy savings and thermal performance of .26 U-factor exceeds all NFRC and ENERGY STAR requirements.
DuraliteTM Spacer System
- Lowest conductivity warm edge spacer
- Improved condensation resistance
- Superior argon gas retention
- Unique patented design
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR requirements
Optional Glass Packages
Insulating glass maintains comfort, saves energy, and reduces outside noise. Pace Platinum .26/.22 Window System insulating glass is made with the following high quality elements.
- Optional Low E Glass with Argon gas
- Optional UltraFlect Dual LowE with Argon .22 u value
- Optional Tempered Safety Glass
- Standard Warm Edge Spacer
The Value in Our Windows
The Platinum Series line represents the state of the art design in window systems, among the most advanced in the industry. We offer styles and options to fit any architectural requirements – both contemporary and classic. And we build to a quality level achieved from years of experience and back it with our Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Double Hung Tilt-In Window Systems:
The ultimate in vinyl window technology, both frame and sash parts of our window systems are fusion welded. No screws, no gaps, just outstanding performance and ENERGY STAR efficiency in an exceptional slim-line window design.
- Half screens standard; Optional full screens also available.
- Companion Bows, Bays, Casements, Patio Doors and Architectural Shapes.
Color Options Standard solid color Ivory White or Optional Desert Tan; Natural Oak or Cherry interior Wood Grain with Ivory White or Desert Tan exterior; Bronze or Cocoa exterior over Ivory White interior with at least 13 exterior custom paint colors
Engineered Features and Benefits You Can Expect
- Fusion Welded Frame and Sash: Provides an impenetrable barrier to air and water penetration and the utmost in strength and integrity.
- Unique Cove Mold Look: Offers a more traditional wood window exterior appearance.
- 5 Degree Positive Sloped Sill: Provides water runoff, even in driving rain.
- Deeply Pocketed Head: With weather stripping to resist air infiltration.
- Heavy Walled Construction: For increased strength and stability.
- Constant Force Balance System: Provides smooth and maintenance free operation of sash.
- New soft curved sash design: Looks more like traditional wood window sash.
- Attractive Integral Lift rail: Provides easy sash operation.
- Dual Tilt In Sashes: Both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning.
- Recessed-in Tilt Latches: Color matched low profile latches for a neat appearance.
- Sunshield Vinyl: An advanced vinyl window material with a proven weather beating formula.
- 3/4" Insulating Glass system: For maximum regional thermal efficiency. Optional Low-E coating or Low-E with Argon for additional energy savings.
- Warm Edge Technology: Non-Conductive spacer provides barrier to heat transfer in insulating glass unit.
- Interlocking Meeting Rail: Integral interlock provides additional security and has passed AAMA Forced Entry Resistance Test*.
- Die Cast Cam Lock and Keeper: Cam action actually draws sash closer together for positive lock.
- Double Night Vent Latches: Allow for ventilation with security. Have passed AAMA Forced Entry Resistance Testing*.
- Two Layers of Weather Stripping: With double mylar fins for resistance to air and water infiltration.
- Non-Corrosive Hardware: Years of trouble free performance, no matter what the environment.
- AAMA Certified, NFRC Rated, and Energy Star Approved.
Platinum Series... Setting the Standard in Energy Effeciancy
To ensure your home will be comfortable during the intense heat of summer and the frigid winds of winter upgrade your new windows and doors to our high performance glass package with DuraliteTM.
Duralite® Spacer System
• Lowest conductivity warm edge spacer
• Improved condensation resistance
• Superior argon gas retention
• Unique patented design
• Exceeds ENERGY STAR requirements
Optional Glass Packages
Insulating glass maintains comfort, saves energy, and reduces outside noise. Harmony Series Window System insulating glass is made with the following high quality elements.
• Standard Triple X Heat Shield.
• Optional Tempered Safety Glass
• Standard Warm Edge Spacer
Custom Window Choices
Choose from a variety of styles that will add brightness and beauty to your home. Add side lights, custom transoms and decorative grids to express your unique taste and your homes’ architectural style.
• Each window is custom made to fit specific window openings and decors
• Your Choice of Options
• High Performance Triple X Heat Shield.
• UV Blocking Glass
• Easy Cleaning Glass
• Good House Keeping Seal
• Half screens standard
• Full screens also available.
• Companion Architectural Shapes
2 Lite & 3 Lite Sliders
• Sashes lift out for easy cleaning. But for added security deterrents, only lift out from the inside.
• Heavy duty steel ball bearing rollers allow easy operation.
• Independent weep holes for excellent drainage.
• Sashes have equal-size glass for an appealing appearance. (2 lite only)